Tuesday 23 April 2013

Jimmy Smith - An ex-butcher now an Isagenix® Top Income Earner.


Sharing by Ms Nancy Long:

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

When I was looking into the possibility of joining Isagenix, I asked myself the question at the top most of my mind: "How much does the top person in Isagenix make?". I googled and found that Jimmy Smith was Isagenix® Top Income Earner.

He and his family made US$30 million from this company. When I saw this, I said to myself: "Wow, this is something I can and MUST do too!".

Jimmy recently celebrated his 85th birthday and instead of lying on a secluded beach somewhere or travelling the country in his 40-foot luxury motor home, Jimmy is on the same mission as always — to change lives and help others fulfil their dreams. “ I'm just getting started. You haven’t seen anything yet,” says Jimmy. “When you have this knowledge in your head and have worked as hard as I have for so little (money) for so long, I want to share this with everybody I can. I can’t sit home and watch television or take a nap..... with this in my head.”

Jimmy has been in network marketing over the past 20 years and earns more than $2 million each year from his Isagenix business. He is working on maxing out his second re-entry position. But don’t let all of his success intimidate you. He started his business just like many others: a man who left a stable, full-time job (he was a butcher for 30 years) to take a leap of faith and try network marketing.

Jimmy’s Business-Building Tips:
  1. Know you’re in the right place at the right time with Isagenix.® Timing is everything. Recognize you’re there and get into massive action. The more people you talk to, the more successful you’ll be.
  2. Three ways to kill your business are pride, greed and impatience. Make sure to ask for help when you need it.
  3. Network marketing is all about leveraging yourself through people. For a small investment you can be on your way to building a successful business. You can’t do that in other industries.
  4. The greatest tool is the three-way call. Use it to stay in touch with team members and prospects. I learned long ago that I can cover more ground with my cell phone than by plane or car.
  5. To turn “pro” in network marketing, read as many books as you can about the industry. Listen to audio CDs, watch DVDs, etc.

Precisely my Philosophy for the Direct Sales business too. Thank you, Jimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment