Tuesday 23 April 2013

Just one month with Isagenix's Weight Loss System!


Sharing by Ms Nancy Long:

I've lost 7kg+ in just one month with Isagenix's Weight Loss System. (Could not follow the System strictly as I was traveling two weeks in between the month) This is incredible for me as I've tried many slimming products (the last Slim product - for 4 years) with very little results. This not my ideal shape. I intend to lose much more with Isagenix's Weight Loss pak.

I've many similar Singapore product stories which I will share in the days to come. In one case, one of my very heavy guys lost 10kg in just 2 weeks. All of them are very happy with the products which are priced lower than most slim products in the market.

The Isa-Shakes are delicious and natural tasting (you can choose chocolate or vanilla flavors). I don't have a craving for snacks now and all the pain I used to suffer (before I started taking Isa-Shakes) are now gone.

Real products, Real me. In Isagenix, we have a saying: "If your waist line goes down, your bank account goes up". How very true it is for me.

These products are halal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment