Tuesday 23 April 2013

Kathy Coover - Top 20 Most Influential Women in Network Marketing Industry



Sharing by Ms Nancy Long:

Many people were surprised when I joined Isagenix after 11 years with another MLM company.

But be rest assured, I did my due diligence.

I visited their huge head office complex in Chandler, Arizona with Lynn and Michael. The result of which was that I was very impressed by their facilities, corporate staff, core values, products and numerous achievements & successes from Year One.

Kathy Coover, Executive Vice President has more than two decades of experience in network marketing and was top field performer in several companies before co-founding Isagenix with her husband, CEO Jim Coover and Chief Formulator, John Anderson in 2001.

During my visit to the office, she made a tremendous impression on me. She came across as humble, caring, experienced and dynamic (to name just a few attributes). I just love what she said about Isagenix's Core Value: "If it's not right for our associates, it's not right for our company". This was precisely the values I was looking for in my new company.

It is no wonder she is named as the Top 20 Most Influential Women in Network Marketing Industry by Direct Selling News (DSN) Magazine as part of their October 2012 issue.

Congratulations Kathy. You do us proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment