Wednesday 15 May 2013

From an XL to M in a month!




Shared by Nancy Long from Singapore:

Since I started on the Isagenix Weight Loss System one month plus ago. I've gone down 9kg. My waist is now 29 inches (down from 33.5 inches). I am so happy I can wear M-size clothes now. (Before I could only wear XL clothes). This is a very good result for me as I could never achieve such good results before - especially considering my age. Those who have seen me before will be able to see the difference. (Results, of course, may vary with different people)

I was also so happy I could wear my beautiful and expensive Salvatore Ferragamo belt fully tightened to the max (see pic). I bought this belt 30 years ago, but could not wear it all these years even at the widest girth - till now.

Like Jill Birth, I've tried dozens of weight loss products with very little results. So I had lots of "before" pictures, but no "after" picture, till now.

Some people have been saying that meal replacement is no fun. This is just excuses for people who are not serious about their health and are unwilling to make lifestyle changes that are good for them. Most often the food we eat, especially carbohydrates are fattening, have lots of toxins and other harmful ingredients. Taking the IsaLean Shakes, makes you full even after the next meal time and you lose your cravings for carbo, sugars and other unhealthy snacks. Taking the Isa-products, you'll get all the nutrition you need, more than most of the food you eat everyday - including cooked food.

Your Life, Your Choice. For me, it is IsaLean Shakes in the mornings and perhaps lunch or dinner.
Very soon I can change my name to Nancy LEAN.

Would you like to experience what Nancy has gone through? Be an inspiration to many! 

No comments:

Post a Comment